- The Kinky Caribbean staff will confirm your room type availability for your selected dates and send you an invoice with your confirmed details (typically within 1-2 days).
- If your chosen room types are not available, we will offer your second or third choice room type if available. If not, you will be given other options such as a different room type or a waitlist.
- You can change your room type (subject to availability) and add or change roommates until 30 days prior to the event by using the registration changes form.
- Please ensure the booking information on your invoice is accurate. Please submit a ticket if anything is not correct or contact us at email@example.com. We usually respond to tickets within an hour or two.
- Please pay your invoice in full or your deposit within 48 hours to hold your spot. If booking after January 1, 2024, invoices must be paid in full at time of booking. If booking before August 2023, you will be provided with a default payment play of two payments over four months. If booking after August, you will have an abbreviated payment schedule.
YOUR ROOM IS ON HOLD FOR 48 HOURS - Please pay your deposit upon receipt.
- Because the resort rooms tend to sell out this time of year, we can only hold your room for a short period of time.
- If we do not receive your deposit within 48 hours of your booking, we may need to release your room. You can still pay later if the room is still available. Once your room category is sold out, you will have the option to book a more or less expensive category if available.
- If you are not able to pay your deposit within 48 hours, please message firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the resort is sold out, you will be added to a wait list.
- Your invoice will have a payment schedule to pay your balance in two payments. If you need a different schedule, please submit a ticket or contact us at email@example.com.
- Payment in full must be made 120 days prior to your arrival or your room and registration may be forfeited.
- After your room is paid, book your flight to Montego Bay, Jamaica and please fill out the flight Info form.
- We need your flight information to confirm your bus transfer, to be there for you when you check in, and to plan event programming.
- NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE TO BOOK YOUR FLIGHT TO MONTEGO BAY (airport code MBJ) ( not Kingston).
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED - Check your expiration date now!
- Make sure your passport is not going to expire during your travel dates.
- Please do not wait to get or renew a passport as it can sometimes take months.
We recommend that you purchase all of the following:
- The resort's change for any reason waiver. This was automatically added to your invoice unless you opted out. if you opted out, you can still purchase it here.
- Travel insurance that covers cancellation, lost items, and health coverage with medical evacuation. For more info see this article.
EXTRAS! Excursions, Bus Transfers, Waivers, and T-Shirts!
- If you opted out of the excursions, bus transfers, resort waiver, and/or T-shirts, you can add them any time, subject to availability, here.
- Waivers must be purchased at least 30 days prior to your arrival. T-shirt deadline will be posted, likely 90 days prior. Bus Transfer price may increase within 45 days of the event per the bus transfer company policy.
QUESTIONS? CHANGES? NEW ROOMMATE? WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!
- Please use the Change/update form if you need to change your reservation dates, add change a roommate, change your room type, add a bus transfer, add the resort waiver, cancel, or make other changes.
- Submit a support ticket or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org any time if you need any other help or with any other questions! We usually respond within an hour or two! If you need to get a hold of us quickly, you can call or text 571-969-BIND (2463).
Please use the Change/update form at www.kinkycaribbean.com/changes if you need to:
- Change arrival and/or departure dates
- Change room category type
- Change payment method
- Add one or two people to your room
- Replace one or two of your roommates
- Add Bus transfers for one or more people in your room (including new people)
- Buy the resort's change at any time waiver
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please contact email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article