Hedonism II breaks the boundaries of other lifestyles or nudist resorts. The resort is an all-inclusive, sex-positive, clothing-optional, lifestyles resort on a breathtaking tropical beach. All food, alcohol, and resort activities and amenities are included in the per-person room price per night. Here, there’s never too much of a good thing.
People travel from far and wide to live out their fantasies and escape all inhibition. Leave the mundane day-to-day behind, explore yourself as you explore the spectacular environment of Negril, Jamaica.
Hedonism II's slogan is "Be Wicked for a Week". At Hedo, just about anything goes! Hedonism hosts individuals and groups of all types with one major thing in common: they all subscribe to the basic pleasure-seeking tenants of the hedonist. The resort attracts everyone from swingers to nudists and fun-loving, pleasure-seeking partiers to kinksters from around the world. All are welcome. At
Hedonism, you will find people of all ages, shapes and styles, and with all types of sexual desires and preferences.
Once you visit Hedonism II, you will not want to leave, and you may find yourself going back year after year.
At Hedonism II all food, alcohol, and resort activities and amenities are included in the per-person room price per night. Here, there’s never too much of a good thing. People travel from far and wide to live out their fantasies and escape all inhibition. Leave the mundane day-to-day behind, explore yourself as you explore the spectacular environment of Negril, Jamaica. See more at at the Hedonism II website. https://www.hedonism.com/what-is-hedonism/
Nudity and Sex:
It is perfectly acceptable to be nude in most areas at the resort. The resort asks that you cover up in the main dining areas and restaurants, but that doesn't even mean you need to put on clothes…just wrap a towel around yourself and grab some food! Or better yet, throw on some sexy lingerie that barely covers your goodie bits…just because you can't be nude doesn't mean you can't be scandalous! You CAN be nude at the nude pool grill. Just don't spill jerk sauce on your balls. The sit down restaurants want you to put on real clothes though.
Note, in the Nude beach and pool area (which is located down one side of the beach) you MUST be nude.
What if I am not sure I want to be nude? No Problem!
If you don't want to be nude or if you are unsure of nudism, you are not alone. While some are all about throwing off their clothes at every opportunity, many are a little hesitant to do so, and that is absolutely OK!
Many choose not to go bare at Hedo, and that is perfectly acceptable (some of the resort is nude, the rest is clothing-optional). Yet many folks find that once they are there, they become quite comfortable and fast converts to nudism.
This is a great article about one woman's experience with just that:
As the author noted, she learned that nudism is not just about "tanning and tatas. She found it not to be a sexual thing; but rather extremely liberating on a personal level.
Hedonism is not a swingers resort or a nudist resort. It is a hedonist's resort, meaning it is a place for pleasure seekers. Nobody will be pressured to do anything they don't want to do. Pleasure means doing what you want, not what others think you should do. Our group is a separate group and we will be doing our thing, and everyone is free to venture out into the larger resort and do what they want, or do what they want within the group.
The resort and Concations events are sex-positive. You can have sex on the beach while drinking a sex on the beach. Whoa. During daylight hours, you can't have sex right on the main beach where it is visible by boats on the water; however, you can by the nude pool or in other areas not visible from off the resort.
All the Food!
Hedo has a number of amazing restaurants, grills, and dining options. Food is available 24/7. See all options here.
SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS:
We have found that the resort can accommodate pretty much all special dietary needs and restrictions. At meals, the chef typically is available to discuss your needs and if needed prepare special items for you. We suggest that you contact the resort directly to discuss your specific needs before booking: (631) LUV-HEDO or (631-588-4336) or email: email@example.com.
There are a lot of on-site activities that are included at no cost such as SCUBA, snorkeling, sailing, SUP boards, kayaks, tennis, volleyball, a fitness center, yoga, and more. For a full list of activities, see https://www.hedonism.com/resort-activities/.
Wi-fi is included with the room for up to three devices. There is also wi-fi available in the courtyard next to the main lobby. Note, the wi-fi may not be as good or fast as you are used to, and may not work well from some rooms. You can purchase a faster wi-fi signal that is supposed to allow for streaming video and remote desktop connections, but it may not work as well as you'd like.
The resort has a number of other amenities (some at an extra cost), including laundry service, wine bar, excursions, SCUBA training and certain diving, a full-service spa, espresso bar, private beach dinners, a gift shop, a jewelry shop, and more. For more information see https://www.hedonism.com/hedonism-resort/amenities-and-extras/
Hedo Theme Nights - Check here for updates: https://www.hedonism.com/events-entertainment/sexy-theme-nights/.
- MONDAY – JAMAICA NIGHT Dress it up in the amazing Jamaican colors Black, Green, & Gold and party to the pulsating beats of the island.
- TUESDAY – EDM GLOW RAVE Dance under the stars and light up the night with all things glowing, body paint, blinking, and flashing
- WEDNESDAY – NEO VICTORIAN FETISH FANTASY Dress in Steam Punk or whatever fetish you want to explore, and then prepare to indulge your fetish fantasies
- THURSDAY – CASINO NIGHT Let’s go to Monaco – James Bond style casino party, or a fun night in Las Vegas – and, if gaming is not your thing then our Foam Party is sure to stimulate your senses
- FRIDAY – ROCKSTAR GALA Ever wanted to be a rock star? Live out your fantasy in the fun filled theme night.
- SATURDAY – ‘AROUND THE WORLD’ Travel to one of your favorite places for a night and doll-up it accordingly.
- SUNDAY – ‘MERMAIDS LOVE SEAMEN’ Let’s let go and experience a naughty sea adventure. Play as Mermaids, Mermen, Sexy Sirens, Sailors
Other Resort Info:
- Daily Hotel orientation (good for those new to the resort): 10:30am and 5:00pm, meet at the courtyard.
- Water Sports Center: open daily 9:00am - 4:00pm
- BDSM playroom in the spa is open from 10:30pm to 3am
- There is a gift shop in the courtyard
- There is a spa that offers most spa services for an additional charge
- There is a wine bar off the courtyard
- There is an espresso bar off the terrace dining room: open 7:30am-11am and 7pm - 11pm
- There is a fitness center near the spa. Personal training is available.
Here Area some videos of Hedonism II:
Their YouTube Video:
See more information about what amenities are included and available at at the Hedonism II website.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article